A One-of-a-kind Smile Makeover Can Give You a Lasting, Stunning Smile
If you want a dramatically improved smile, Dr. Steven M. Balloch can create a customized smile makeover at their Hartford, CT, practice. A smile makeover combines multiple cosmetic procedures according to your particular goals, health needs, and budget. Your dentist can perform these various procedures in stages, and your treatment timeline be based on your particular makeover plan. Through this level of comprehensive care, our team can give you a stunning, younger-looking smile. We can also provide you with the increased sense of confidence that you deserve.
Are You a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is an effective way to correct a diverse range of aesthetic concerns. Among other things, a makeover can address:
- Minor structural issues, such as cracks and chips
- Internal and surface stains
- Unusually shaped or disproportionately sized teeth
- An uneven gum line
- Orthodontic issues, such as misalignment, gaps between teeth, or rotated teeth
As a candidate for cosmetic treatment, you should have good oral health. Dr. Balloch will need to treat decay or gum disease with restorative procedures before beginning cosmetic care. Beginning with a strong, healthy oral foundation can increase the success of your smile makeover.
A Treatment Designed to Fit Your Unique Needs
Every smile makeover is different, and your treatment plan will depend on your particular goals. At your consultation, Dr. Balloch can explain the various procedures available. They will work with you to design a one-of-a-kind treatment plan. Along with your cosmetic goals, your dentist will also consider your budget and preferred treatment timeline. Your procedure options may include:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers will cover the front of your teeth to refine their shape and conceal many types of surface blemishes. Dr. Balloch was one of the first dentists in New England to offer veneers, and he can achieve incredibly lifelike results.
- Dental bonding: Bonding can address many of the same concerns as porcelain veneers. However, instead of using porcelain to conceal flaws, your dentist will use composite resin. Bonding is a very affordable option. This treatment can be especially appropriate if you have suffered enamel erosion and do not qualify for veneers.
After a smile makeover, you may have a noticeably brighter, straighter, and younger-looking smile.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office Zoom!® whitening, which can erase external dental stains by up to eight shades. We also use state-of-the-art KöR® Whitening to eliminate both internal and external stains by up to 14 shades. With regular touch-ups, results can be permanent.
- Invisalign®: These clear aligner trays can often straighten your teeth just as effectively as metal braces. The trays will be almost undetectable and will eliminate the hassle and discomfort caused by metal brackets and wires. Invisalign® can enhance both your appearance and your oral health by preventing decay often linked to misalignment and crowding.
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns are a restorative treatment that can also improve the aesthetics of your smile. These caps will completely cover your teeth, and they can be a great option if you have misshapen or severely worn teeth.
How Can a Smile Makeover Benefit You?
Your smile makeover can correct a wide range of aesthetic issues. After cosmetic treatment, you may have a noticeably brighter, straighter, and younger-looking smile. Along with an enhanced appearance, you can also enjoy an improved sense of self-confidence. Your new smile will reflect your lively personality, and you will be ready to share your smile with others.
Begin Transforming Your Smile
A smile makeover can provide significant and lasting results for your smile. Contact our office to learn more about this treatment and to start planning your makeover.